Club Fitting Studio
Please note, the studio at 439 Hillside Avenue has closed. We have re-opened our clubfitting and club assessment services at Cedar Hill Golf Course in early March, 2018.
Please note that custom club assembly, repairs and regripping will occur at our home workshop. Call for details.
Our serices will include:
- a full-sized hitting cage,
- A hitting mat with adjustable tee heights and realistic turf,
- An assortment of demonstration and adjustable clubs,
- A new SkyTrak optical launch monitor linked to a laptop computer
- The launch monitor raises the bar for the accurate measurement of club-head speed, ball flight characteristics and swing mechanics.
- Loft and lie adjustment bending machine
Hours for fittings or swing analysis with the launch monitor at Cedar Hill Golf Course are:
- Tuesdays 11am to 5pm
- Thursdays 11am to 5pm
- Saturdays 11am to 5pm
Please check the web site to see if Brian has given notice that he would not be available during one of these sessions.
If these times don't work for you, Brian may be available on an appointment basis. Please use the Contact Us Form to get in touch or book your appointment. You can also reach us on Brian's Cell at 250-516-3392.
Fitting Studio Photos (to be updated)