Brian's Custom Clubs
offers the following services:
- Fitting and custom building superb fitted clubs for the discerning golfer,
- Playing length adjustment, shortening, lengthening clubs,
- Shaft frequency analysis to determine proper flex,
- Broken shaft repair or replacement,
- Swing weighting,
- Loft and lie adjustment, including putter adjustments
Brian is certified by CalTek Golf Equipment and Training Ltd. of Calgary.
Brian has a diploma from the Golfsmith advanced clubfitting and repair school in Austin, Texas (2002).
Brian's Custom Clubs has assembled hundreds of fitted clubs for satisfied customers over the past 25 years.
Costs: costs depend largely on the quality of the components we use for a custom set. Driver shafts, for instance, can range from $50 to $450 each.
We offer components ranging from good, better and best. A set of good irons, 4-PW will cost between $550 and $750. A set of better irons will cost bewteen $700 to $900. The best irons, that is, forged irons with high-end graphite or steel shafts, will cost between $900 to $1,400 for a set of 4-PW. This is not that much different from normal retail prices. Only these clubs are made just for you!
Shop rate for Repairs: $80/hr
The focus is on improving your game!
Hit it Farther
Hit it Straighter
Get the Ball Up in the Air